Monday, May 14, 2012

Another Ocean Freebie!

Only 4 more days with my sweet and funny kinders!  It's been such a rough year.  Yet, I am really going to miss this group.  We have been a true "School Family", dysfunction and all! Today, P was double-fisting the hot dogs she brought for snack as my principal walked in and I remember again why I love teaching kindergarteners!  They really are wonderfully unique!

My kids loved completing this math emergent reader!  Download this freebie and please leave a comment if you like it.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love DJ Inkers!!! I just discovered your blog via Pinterest and I am so excited!! You are so very sweet to post so many things as a freebie. Our school theme for the coming year is "Pirates/Nautical Theme"...can't wait to use the things I downloaded from your blog!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
    Blessings,
    Renee Lassetter

    ReplyDelete